Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's Christmas Time!

Happy Holidays to one and all, wherever you may be. I hope that you and yours had / will have a wonderful time.

My mother-in-law (and also my father-in-law, but I doubt he had much to do with this one) gave me a new knitting bag she sewed herself.



It's got a pocket inside, and it closes with a loop over the button. It's nice and roomy too, although I'll have to eat my way through the Toblerone bars and other stocking stuffers currently filling it :)

Inside the bag was a ball of Lang Super Soxx sock yarn, *cheer*




It's a 75% superwash wool / 25% nylon mix so it should be durable, and it's in the gauge I like best for socks (30 sts / 10cm). I really like the colourway; it has a mix of a lot of autumnal colours in it.

Overall a good Christmas was had by one and all; I'm looking forward to New Year's and to the New Year!

No comments: